Infiniti
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Infiniti

Lineage II RagingDarkness Private Server Clan

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Queen Ant RB-LVL 40

Go down 
AuthorMessage
nemeissis
Admin
nemeissis

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-09-07

Queen Ant RB-LVL 40 Empty
PostSubject: Queen Ant RB-LVL 40   Queen Ant RB-LVL 40 Icon_minitime9th September 2008, 12:49

FOR THIS RB I WANT ALL IN CLAN I MEEN ALL !! TO MAKE NEW CHEARS ( HUMAN WIZARDS ) INVITE THEM IN CLAN ACADEMY !! LVL THEM TO 40 ( SO WE GET CLAN POINTS AT SAME TIME - IF YOU NOT HAVE INV PRIVILEGES XP CHEAR TO LVL 39 AND PM ME WHEN I AM ONLINE ) AFTER WE FINISH WITH THE CLAN POINTS LVL THE CHEAR TO 43 FOR EXAMPLE ... AND PUT IT ON HOLD... AFTER MORE IN CLAN MAKE SAME THING WE GO AND KILL THE RB AS MANY TIMES POSIBLE.. UNTIL ALL HAVE RAID BOSS JEWELRY !
DID I MADE MY SELF CLEAR ? READ THE POST AGAIN
FOR MORE INFORMATIONS ABOUT THE RB PLS SEE THIS LINK QUEEN ANT INFO
I REPEAT MYSELF LVL 43 MAX (If the level of the person who made the greatest contribution is higher than the level of the raid monster by 3 or more levels, then the probability of dropping an item or adena will decrease. If the level difference is nine or more levels, then, the monster will not drop any item or adena.)HUMAN MAGE AND VULNERABLE TO FIRE

THIS RB IMPORTANT DROP : RING OF QUEEN ANT B GRADE
Back to top Go down
http://nemeissis.hi5.com
nemeissis
Admin
nemeissis

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-09-07

Queen Ant RB-LVL 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Queen Ant RB-LVL 40   Queen Ant RB-LVL 40 Icon_minitime10th September 2008, 09:18

ok i have my lvl 43 sorcerer just finished him
and i made a special clan only for the ppl that will go to the rb ( only sorcerers lvl 43 )
pm me in game pls if you have a sorcerer lvl 43 and i invite you in clan
remember lvl 43 is best lvl anything higher we risk on killing the rb and not get any drop :/
Back to top Go down
http://nemeissis.hi5.com

Queen Ant RB-LVL 40
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Infiniti :: Guides :: Raid Boss-
Jump to: