Infiniti
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Infiniti

Lineage II RagingDarkness Private Server Clan

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CORE RB - LVL 50

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
nemeissis
Admin
nemeissis

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-09-07

CORE RB - LVL 50 Empty
PostSubject: CORE RB - LVL 50   CORE RB - LVL 50 Icon_minitime9th September 2008, 13:13

For this rb i might be mestaking so pls poste if i am rong
same thing as queen ant ( read that post ) but this time i want destroiers ( becose this rb has in description RESIST FULL MAGIC ATTACK ) so i need the same thing from you make orc fighters lvl then to 39 -pm me to invite you in clan academy "New hope" we get clan points ( we still need 100 000 points - 400 point every chear :/ )
this rb is lvl 50 so i think we can go to him with lvl 53 max (If the level of the person who made the greatest contribution is higher than the level of the raid monster by 3 or more levels, then the probability of dropping an item or adena will decrease. If the level difference is nine or more levels, then, the monster will not drop any item or adena.)... 58+ get curse and paralize
ALL IN CLAN MUST DO WHAT I JUST SED... THIS IF YOU WANT RB JEWELLERY
for more info about rb pls visit this link : CORE RB INFO
tx for taking the time to read this ... and go go go get to work... DO NOT FORGET ABOUT CLAN POINTS !!!!! (LVL 39 AND PM ME !!! )
CLAN POINTS ARE VERRY IMPORTANT !!!!

THIS RB IMPORTANT DROP : RING OF CORE A GRADE

Last edited by nemeissis on 9th September 2008, 15:33; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://nemeissis.hi5.com
Helia
Admin
Helia

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-09-07

CORE RB - LVL 50 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CORE RB - LVL 50   CORE RB - LVL 50 Icon_minitime9th September 2008, 14:51

I think this Raid Boss is not so important, the condition to get there is shiit and the core ring suks lol!
In anyway better let all sorceror lvl 46 for queen ant and let them in ant nest.
Back to top Go down
https://infiniti.forumotion.com

CORE RB - LVL 50
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Infiniti :: Guides :: Raid Boss-
Jump to: