Infiniti
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Infiniti

Lineage II RagingDarkness Private Server Clan

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ZAKEN RB - LVL 60

Go down 
AuthorMessage
nemeissis
Admin
nemeissis

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-09-07

ZAKEN RB - LVL 60 Empty
PostSubject: ZAKEN RB - LVL 60   ZAKEN RB - LVL 60 Icon_minitime9th September 2008, 14:47

THIS RB IS LVL 60 SO BEST CHEARS LVL = 63 MAXIM(If the level of the person who made the greatest contribution is higher than the level of the raid monster by 3 or more levels, then the probability of dropping an item or adena will decrease. If the level difference is nine or more levels, then, the monster will not drop any item or adena.) IN HIS DESCRIPTION HE IS REZISTANT TO MAGIC SO THE MAGE WILL DO LOW DMG.
SO AGAIN I UNCURAGE YOU ALL MAKE SECONT DESTROIER (LVL 39 PM ME TO INVITE IN ACADEMY AND GET CLAN POINTS ) AFTER THAT LVL UP TO 63 ( IF NOT ALL KNOW DESTROIER = FRENZY = 5000+ P ATK = SAME DMG AS A MAGE FOR 1 MINUT BUT MORE HP MORE DEF AND FASTER HITING ) SO DESTROIERS BEST CHEARS FOR RB SINCE MANA IS NOT STOCABLE IN INVENTARY ANYMORE
I REMINDE YOU THIS ARE "PASIV" CHEARS I TELL YOU TO MAKE... 1 FOR EVERY RB YOU LOG THEM OUT NEXT TO RB... WHEN RB ALIVE WE AL JUST RELOG ON CHEARS KILL RB AND LOG OUT.
FOR MORE INFORMATIONS ABOUT THE RB PLS SEE THE LINK : ZAKEN RB INFO

DO NOT FORGET ABOUT CLAN POINTS !!!

RB IMPORTANT DROP : ZAKEN'S EARRING S GRADE
Back to top Go down
http://nemeissis.hi5.com

ZAKEN RB - LVL 60
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Infiniti :: Guides :: Raid Boss-
Jump to: