Infiniti
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Infiniti

Lineage II RagingDarkness Private Server Clan

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ANAKAZEL RB - LVL 68

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
nemeissis
Admin
nemeissis

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-09-07

ANAKAZEL RB - LVL 68 Empty
PostSubject: ANAKAZEL RB - LVL 68   ANAKAZEL RB - LVL 68 Icon_minitime9th September 2008, 15:23

THIS RB DOSEN'T DROP BOSS JEWEKKERY BUT BLESSED ENCHANT ARMOUR/WEPON S GRADE ARE NICE TO DON'NT YOU THINK ?
I NEVER KILLD THIS RB BUT HE HAS P.Def:2291 AND M.Def:419 SO I THINK BEST IS TO GO MAGE PARY
1 OR 2 PT MADE OUT OF.. BISHOP/TANK/DANCER/SINGER/A BUFFER WITH EMPOWER/AND 4 MAGE
THIS IS THE MAIN PT THE SECOND PT CAN BE ONLY OUT OF MAGE AND DANCERS
BUT I SEE THAT IS SPECIFIED THAT WE MUST BE EXACTLY LVL 68 MAXIM 70 ALL THAT HIT THE RB.. OR THE RB DON'T DROP GOOD ITEMS
THIS IS A OPTIONAL RB.. MABE WE GO SOME TIME TO IT (REMEMBER BEWS AND BEAS ARE EXPENCIVE AND GET GOOD ITEMS AT TRADE.. OR YOU CNA TRY TO ENCHANT YOUR OWN EQUIP...IN CASE OF FAIL THE WEPON DOSE NOT BREAKE IT JUST RETURNS TO +0)
FOR MORE INFORMATIONS ABOUT RB PLS SEE THIS LINK : ANAKAZEL RB INFO

RB IMPORTANT DROPS : Blessed Scroll: Enchant Weapon (Grade S) AND Blessed Scroll: Enchant Armor (Grade S)
Back to top Go down
http://nemeissis.hi5.com
Helia
Admin
Helia

Number of posts : 14

PostSubject: Re: ANAKAZEL RB - LVL 68   ANAKAZEL RB - LVL 68 Icon_minitime9th September 2008, 20:10

Specific RB in RIFT

His lvl depend on the level rift you do.
Back to top Go down
https://infiniti.forumotion.com
Azu
Elpy
Elpy
Azu

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-09-14

PostSubject: Re: ANAKAZEL RB - LVL 68   ANAKAZEL RB - LVL 68 Icon_minitime18th September 2008, 21:47

Nem ... your idea is good .. but helia's is good too ...+ at rift , while heading toward raid boss if you have a spoiler in the group , you have EWS and EAS while going there , unless the server changed rates...it's been almost 6 months I havent went to rift ...
If you guys wanna go tell me ,I have spoiler lvl 80 ..
Back to top Go down
nemeissis
Admin
nemeissis

Number of posts : 25

PostSubject: Re: ANAKAZEL RB - LVL 68   ANAKAZEL RB - LVL 68 Icon_minitime19th September 2008, 08:27

pff we went to rif for xp and for points
bishop dominator and 5 mage berly made 5000+ and the high score is 9000
is good ideea to try the spoiler..i so a lot of boxes there but did not have any keys at me Sad
Back to top Go down
http://nemeissis.hi5.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ANAKAZEL RB - LVL 68   ANAKAZEL RB - LVL 68 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ANAKAZEL RB - LVL 68
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Infiniti :: Guides :: Raid Boss-
Jump to: